Daniel Otto (c. 1770–1822) was an American fraktur artist.
Otto was born in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania, the son of fraktur player Johann Henrich Otto. When his dad moved from Schaefferstown, Daniel followed suit, moving past him to Mahanoy Township, then in Northumberland County, where the elder Otto took stirring a declare at St. Peter's Church. Eventually he moved to Brush Valley, Miles Township, Centre County, later distressing to Aaronsburg in the thesame county. In 1821 his make known was removed from that community's tax list, indicating that he may have moved elsewhere. For much of his life Otto worked as a schoolmaster; he was married, and had a large family. He is believed to have died in Centre County, in Haines Township.
Otto has moreover been called the "Flat Tulip Artist" due to the large, flat tulips which feature in many of his paintings. Other symbols which recur in his art attach parrots, birds as soon as long necks, mermen and mermaids, alligators, and paired lions. On certificates he tended to compartmentalize his texts, unlike his father. He favored ochres and yellows later than painting his works, which tend to be more colorful than those of his father and brothers. Three pieces by Otto are in the buildup of the Winterthur Museum, Another is held in the buildup of Franklin & Marshall College.